270soft Forum
mahaadoxyz

All-Star Presidential Race

Sent, at least mahaadoxyz' original! The runners-up scenario isn't quite complete yet. Sorry about the delay. My computer was on the fritz.

Okay, the runners-up scenario is now done, except for crusaders and candidate relations, which will take some serious research, but it's now fully playable. I believe I have eight people who've shown an interest in trying this scenario. Any others interested before I send it out?

Okay, the runners-up scenario is now done, except for crusaders and candidate relations, which will take some serious research, but it's now fully playable. I believe I have eight people who've shown an interest in trying this scenario. Any others interested before I send it out?

I would like to try it. w.smith405@btinternet.com

i'll be happy to get it.

nomerduck@gmail.com

Sent to mahaadoxyz, Os Davis, Matrix, Elliott, James Knupp, Luck, Christopher Jackson, RobertFK, and TimFilurin. If I've missed anyone or you want a copy and weren't included, let me know. Oh, and PLEASE give feedback. I did this scenario completely by instinct as there's no scientific or historic stats of all of these candidates and parties facing each other, so please let me know how you think I did.

Sent to mahaadoxyz, Os Davis, Matrix, Elliott, James Knupp, Luck, Christopher Jackson, RobertFK, and TimFilurin. If I've missed anyone or you want a copy and weren't included, let me know. Oh, and PLEASE give feedback. I did this scenario completely by instinct as there's no scientific or historic stats of all of these candidates and parties facing each other, so please let me know how you think I did.

I got a reply from TimFilurin, which I'm composing an answer to. Did everyone else get this scenario?

The Federalists had only one high-quality politician, and that was Washington. He is able to win my A-List scenario, if he plays his cards very very right. Alexander Hamilton is another quality candidate, but he's not in this version (though he will be in my version of this scenario for P4E2012, should it ever get around to being developed). The likes of Charles Pinckney and DeWitt Clinton aren't serious contenders, though; I think it's realistic for the Federalists to be basically a minor party in the B-list scenario.

(And, uh, I've received it, though I haven't played it yet because I don't have P4E08 on my current computer.)

I sent an updated version to everyone, including SalmondD88 and chrisdevoin as well, which fixes typos and other text discrepancies.

I sent an updated version to everyone, including SalmondD88 and chrisdevoin as well, which fixes typos and other text discrepancies.

That last send encountered a strange error. I just sent again. Sorry about that.

what's the difference between the new and old version?

The new version fixes typos in bios and other text discrepancies. That's really all.

The new version fixes typos in bios and other text discrepancies. That's really all.

Hi. Is there a link where it should the full change logs please?