270soft Forum
mahaadoxyz

All-Star Presidential Race

Sounds cool. I did something like this in the old version of the game.

I've thought of making a scenario of candidates who were slaughtered (Mc Govern, Goldwater etc.)

I've already finished such a scenario sometime ago, actually. It has quite the collection of defeated candidates, including many (though not nearly all) Third Party ones.

Sent! Any feedback on either (especially the B-List, which I largely did) would be appreciated.

I made a scenario like this once.

I made the candidates do well in the states that they really did well in.

Washington dominated the original 13 states, for instance.

The one thing I would have done differently is keep with two parties, since the antiquated parties do not have all of the states.

To the Democrats I'd give: Jefferson, Madison, Monroe

To the Republicans I'd give: Washington, JAdams and JQAdams

For fun, I'd keep the General Election map at 2016.

Oh yeah, I'd have Tyler as a Dem and the others as Reps (WHHarrison, Taylor and Fillmore).

The reason for this is that most Southern Whigs became Democrats (reluctantly, tried to create a new party a few times before that) and Northern Whigs became Republicans.

Mahaadoxyz' All-Star President for P4E2008 and my B-List Version (a collection of those of significance who ran but didn't win) that I did with his permission, are both complete, but have no official link, but I can send both to you if you have P4E2008. I don't think vcczar has actually started his version outside of planning, from what seems apparent, but I could be wrong.

I have a mostly complete version of it. I've made all the candidates, but I haven't made endorsers.

Mahaadoxyz' All-Star President for P4E2008 and my B-List Version (a collection of those of significance who ran but didn't win) that I did with his permission, are both complete, but have no official link, but I can send both to you if you have P4E2008. I don't think vcczar has actually started his version outside of planning, from what seems apparent, but I could be wrong.

Sure, if you could that would be great.

tacticalstrategy2016@gmail.com