270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Patine

Wales 2015

Okay, any ideas as to a final one? Maybe International Relations (as in establishing relations with non-European countries, notably the US, Japan, and China, and potential Third World buyers of Welsh coal).

Okay, any ideas as to a final one? Maybe International Relations (as in establishing relations with non-European countries, notably the US, Japan, and China, and potential Third World buyers of Welsh coal).

Yes, that would be a good one, for it's insignificance in the world view, an independent Wales would need to strengthen ties with non-EU countries.

I am also thinking about some sort of Celtic Union (with relations with Scotland, Ireland and Brittany).

I could see a Celtic Union issue with Scotland and Ireland, maybe also possibly the Isle of Man, but Brittany's nowhere near independence politically, and France likely wouldn't let them go in any case any more than they have the French Basques.

Ultimately, I'll likely include Celtic Union in with Former UK Relations (even though it includes the Republic of Ireland and possibly the Isle of Man).

I may need some help with some of the issue stances. Treasurer, would you be up to helping me on this?

I may need some help with some of the issue stances. Treasurer, would you be up to helping me on this?

Yes, not one of my greatest strengths but I'll give it a try.

Yes, not one of my greatest strengths but I'll give it a try.

Thanks! I'm going to try to do as many issues as I can on my own. I may need your advice on a few though.