1. 1. How would you rate this scenario?

• Excellent
    • Very Good
    • Good
    • Decent
    • Poor

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RMSP9CF0

01-09-200902-47-15.jpg

Germany 2002 & 2005 scenarios are now joined by 1990. Remember most of this version is complete with only the candidate names to be finished, and possibly more fixes with the gameplay. Hope you enjoy it.

If the feedback is good, then i will do another German election in my next line of European scenarios, don't know when that will be but, i have decided it to be Germany 1998.

Scenario DEFINETELY needs retouching after what i got with SPD using billboards. I want to keep the 2 main parties establishment at 5, so more events or higher cost of ads. Ad cost would be the easier option, maybe only for Billboards if other ads are ok.

Download updated. All i've done is put a 7 turn limit to Billboards, but still 8 days to start one. Problem was, using 3 Billboards all throughout and 1 other ad had the SPD thrashing the CDU/CSU.

Download update again: The Greens power has been diminished, due to taking too many seats, for a party that only won 8 seats. So they were ruining the balance. I noticed despite having the PDS turned off in west German regions they don't stand in in candidates_running, i still get them gaining seats in these regions. Sometimes it doesn't happen.

This scenario is very well done! I tried as the PDS, and got 5 seats, one of which was strangely in the West. A fun one nonetheless, and the vast number of inflated Deutschemarks to play with is a very different feel than higher-value dollars, pounds, and euros. I'll try again as the Social Democrats for a serious stab at Chancellorhood.

This scenario is very well done! I tried as the PDS, and got 5 seats, one of which was strangely in the West. A fun one nonetheless, and the vast number of inflated Deutschemarks to play with is a very different feel than higher-value dollars, pounds, and euros. I'll try again as the Social Democrats for a serious stab at Chancellorhood.

Thanks, I haven't got round that issue as said, however the PDS also stand in Bayern, the only West German region it stands in. Were the seats taken from there? I'll test anew with all parties again and then if thats fine, all i've do is candidate names.

Please download or re-download Germany 1990. The final version link is now up with all candidate names filled appropiately. From testing, you have leighway with Kohl maninly thanks to the free ads, while the SPD are tough to play for. Playing as Waigel will not be as effective due to a leadership of 3 compared to Kohl's 5. This can actually vary according to the default endorsers (trying to remain faithful to the original German scenarios). FDP are strong give or take, the Greens struggle but 36-40's seats is possible. The PDS can be tough also as you may remain or gain 1 or 2 FPTP seats, but hopefully as based in only East Germany, you can get away with 24 seats.