270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mitt/Rudy08

Released: Sonia Sotomayor Confirmation Vote

I never received this. For those who have it, can they upload it onto megaupload or anything but rapidshare? Or email me on treasurerofthepc at yahoo.com.

Thanks.

I notice a lot of people haven't got this yet. It's creator hasn't been online for a while, now. Here's the scenario for all you who didn't get it. Not to solicit (as they're not paying me), but I'd highly reccommend drop.io, as I've encountered no real issues with them.

http://drop.io/yatzjnj#

Anyone else getting an error that says "too many regions in scenario"? I've tried many combinations of options and it still isn't working.

Anyone else getting an error that says "too many regions in scenario"? I've tried many combinations of options and it still isn't working.

i've had that problem

Patine already uploaded it, so you don't need to get it emailed:

I notice a lot of people haven't got this yet. It's creator hasn't been online for a while, now. Here's the scenario for all you who didn't get it. Not to solicit (as they're not paying me), but I'd highly reccommend drop.io, as I've encountered no real issues with them.

http://drop.io/yatzjnj#

Does anyone still have a copy of this?  My copy was on an old hard drive that got corrupted, and I don't have the file in my e-mail any more.

If anyone would be so kind as to e-mail me this scenario at deliriumtremensmusic@yahoo.com, I'd be very grateful.

Thanks!

On 7/13/2009 at 11:56 PM, Mitt/Rudy08 said:

I have finished my latest scenario: Sonia Sotomayor Confirmation Vote

Instead campaigning in an election, Judge Sotomayor and "conservative opposition" travel across the Senate chambers trying to influence the Senators confirmation votes. However, you can only play during the general election, not primaries and there are no campaign ads. There are debates, which are the confirmation hearings.

Issues:

Capital Punishment

Civil Rights

Criminal Procedure

Eminent Domain

Establishment Clause

Fairness Doctrine

Flag Desecration

Homeland Security

Internet Regulation

Judicial Activism

McCain/Feingold

Parental Rights

Racial Quotas

Roe. v. Wade

Same Sex Marriage

School Prayer

Second Amendment

Separation of Church and State

Download: http://rapidshare.com/files/255583341/Sonia_Sotomayor_Confirmation.zip.html

If rapidshare does not work, give me your email and I'll happily send it.

3 minutes ago, NYrepublican said:

You've just quoted the opening the thread. What are you saying or asking here?

Just now, Patine said:

You've just quoted the opening the thread. What are you saying or asking here?

If it could be ported to PI.

Just now, NYrepublican said:

If it could be ported to PI.

I've told you many times, 'ports' are impossible. They have to be redone and remade completely from the ground up, just reusing the same graphics files and the same electoral information. Using the word 'port' here is misleading and gives (and has given) new posters unrealistic and false ideas of what's realistically possible in the past.

Does anyone still have this scenario?  I lost my old copy and was hoping to get it back.  My e-mail is deliriumtremensmusic@yahoo.com

Thanks!

3 hours ago, darkmoon72 said:

Does anyone still have this scenario?  I lost my old copy and was hoping to get it back.  My e-mail is deliriumtremensmusic@yahoo.com

Thanks!

And I believe I might have this too.