270soft Forum
graemp

Alberta 1963

I have completed this scenario which is now available by email for those who want it. I'd upload it here but I don't know how. I'd insert a teaser graphic here but I don't know how.

Thanks to Patine for help with graphics and testing.

Other scenarios in this series

1967, 1935.

I have completed this scenario which is now available by email for those who want it. I'd upload it here but I don't know how. I'd insert a teaser graphic here but I don't know how.

1967, 1935.

matty1019@yahoo.com

Display Name, treasurerofthepc at yahoo dot com

Download a program called Snagit9 to catch a screenshot of the game. Use the window option. There is a trial period. It gets more bothersome after that, you have to find an online host for the photo/screenshot. Best use image shack, you just upload the image without the need to register/login on it's homepage, then copy and paste the direct link, when you've chosen the image button on the forum post.

Right click your scenario folder and go to "add to archive" and make sure it's zip format, and press ok. You can now upload it on one of the file sharing sites like Megaupload, you go to their main page, browse for the file you want to upload, and then once finished, copy and paste the download link, which has it's own unique code within, on the forum.

Good to see this released!

As a sidenote, in TheorySpark's Alberta 1967 scenario that comes with Alberta Premier Forever, Ernest Manning is actually not running himself in any of the ridings. I'd like to see your version. Could you please send it to me, and, if you've made any changes to 1963, please send me the new version as well.

Good to see this released!

As a sidenote, in TheorySpark's Alberta 1967 scenario that comes with Alberta Premier Forever, Ernest Manning is actually not running himself in any of the ridings. I'd like to see your version. Could you please send it to me, and, if you've made any changes to 1963, please send me the new version as well.

I am surrpised that you say that the theoryspark version of 67 has no Manning running in Strathcona East, are you sure?

I am surrpised that you say that the theoryspark version of 67 has no Manning running in Strathcona East, are you sure?

It gets stranger. There is no Strathcona East riding in the scenario! Perhaps a mistake in design?

I really enjoyed the scenario, despite it being very one-sided, and the replayability is there, playing as the opposition parties. I achieved 2 seats with the Liberals, but i get the jist, i can gain 4 or 5 seats from 0. I'll try and get around to playing it sometime again!

I've checked and the original works.

Perhaps there is a problem with your version of the game. It was created and works on the UK version.

I've checked and the original works.

Perhaps there is a problem with your version of the game. It was created and works on the UK version.

Version!? I have the last update! :huh:

Norman

Is yours the UK version also?

1967, 1935.

Send it to me please, love the idea.

osterbergr@msn.com

• Upvote 2