South Guanjin 2009 (PM4E) - Dormant

Canada 1940 (PM4E) - Active

Canada 1945 (PM4E) - Dormant; not yet a thread

Canada 1949 (PM4E) - Dormant; not yet a thread

Canada 1953 (PM4E) - Dormant; not yet a thread

Canada 1957 (PM4E) - Dormant; not yet a thread

Jamaica 2007 - Dormant; not yet a thread

New South Wales 2003 (PM4E) - Dormant

United States 1996 (P4E+P) - More or less finished, if I can just find some final playtesters

United States 1848 (P4E+P) - Active

United States 1860 (P4E+P) - Active and collaborative, currently awaiting completion of another's part of it

United States 2012 (P4E+P) - Largely a prequel to my 2016 vision; largely dormant

United States 2016 (P4E+P) - Slighlty active, though only worked on in small, sparse doses

Georgia 2010 (P4E+P) - Dormant

Washinton 2008 (P4E+P) - Dormant

Canada 2012 Presidential (P4E+P) - Active quixotically

Mexico 2000 (P4E+P) - Dormant and may abandon, due to lack of interest on the forums

Far Future Elections (All Four TheorySpark Engines) - Plan Under Development

Note that I do plan to get to all dormant projects eventually.

If anyone has questions or suggestions about my priorities, feel free to post.

Me, personally, I would most love to see a Japanese one.

I find the P4E+P system to be boring. The C4E system is the most fun.

Yes, I think that C4E has the best system to play with (with maybe the Australian PM4E if you have close races) because you have proportionnal results. However, I think that the proportionnal system is too instable to be used in real life, like in Italy or Israel where it makes instable coalitions. The P4E+P can give weird results due to the electoral college system and that you cannot have two rounds like the presidential system of many countries.

Kozakua is a good scenario for C4E based on Japan with about the same parties as IRL but with different names.

• Upvote 1

If anyone has questions or suggestions about my priorities, feel free to post.

Without wishing to sound like your mother, I think you have got your priorities all wrong.

Sorry, couldn't resist it.

On a more serious note, in my experience, scenarios designed on Canadian or UK version work on all versions. so any scenario you create on German/Ausralian or USA versions will not interest me.

I understand where you're coming from, Display Name. I have been toying with a previous Canadian federal election (as fan-based ones only seem to go back as far as 1972) after I'm done Austria and the two 19th-Century US elections (which shouldn't take long). Any suggestions as to which one you'd like to see?

For the US Election, maybe 1892, 1924, 1872 or 1832.

Personnally, I would like to see the Canadian 1968 election or the 1958 one

Also, the provincial election for 1990 and 1995 in Ontario will be very nice!

Also, the 1994 US legislative Mid-term election for PM4E will be a good thing to do eventually.

• Upvote 1

I have been toying with a previous Canadian federal election Any suggestions as to which one you'd like to see?

Any election between but not including 1935-1958 as these are the ones that I have not looked at.

Okay, the current priority is to finish Austria 2008 (which is almost done) and find and fix the bug in United States 1848 (which is all that keeps it from release), then to do Canada 1940, which, with the firm foundation of Display Name's Canada 1935 work, shouldn't take long. Then it'll be time for South Guanjin and to finish United States 1860. After that, things are pretty well negotiable.

Also, the list above has been updated.