270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
gopprogressive

Ocian Federation Election 2009

What winzip do you guys have? Do you guys have Winzip 12.0? Perhaps that's the problem?

Since you're having this much trouble, why don't you just rar it? That would make it so much easier.

It certainly plays well. I was envisioning Valance with a bit more coast, as I see it as a major port region, but that aside I won a minority with the Social Democrats, and it was quite an enjoyable game. I'll try a few more times and get back to you, as my first game was a bit rushed due to real life issues.

I really enjoyed this too, it seems you need more of a strategy to maintain the Conservative lead, as i lost miserably. :P Once again, i'll try get round to playing it again, it can't be that hard. Also, i think your getting better at the scenario making GOP.

I really enjoyed this too, it seems you need more of a strategy to maintain the Conservative lead, as i lost miserably. :P Once again, i'll try get round to playing it again, it can't be that hard. Also, i think your getting better at the scenario making GOP.

Thank you!

Yeah, I intended to make this scenario tougher for the centre-right parties given Ocia's center-left orientation and politics. Also, I think that some of my previous scenarios had been biased towards the center-right so I figured I'd balance it out with this one.

However, you can still win as the center-right, it's just a lot harder than as the Social Democrats or the Greens.

I will submit this then to 80soft!

• Upvote 1