Stormark 2008

Kozekura 2009

New Brittania 2009

I'm now working on:

Alexandria Revised 2004, 2008, and 2009

Simland 2009

Rocentia 2009

Astaria 2010 (or something like it)

European Union 2010 (since the RL one is different)

• Upvote 1

I don't mind either way, whichever is easiest for you to do :D

The EU 2015 scenario was just really fun and it would be nice to see a prequel/sequel.

Which is Alexandria Revisted and Astaria about?

Is your United Commonwealth or Iraq scenario is still on?

I don't mind either way, whichever is easiest for you to do

The EU 2015 scenario was just really fun and it would be nice to see a prequel/sequel.

Basically, I would like real world leaders and also real ridings but the rest is excellent!

• Upvote 1

Well now that RI Democrat has done United Commonwealth, a sequel is actually possible.

Iraq isn't going to happen. It is officially cancelled. :(

Alexandria Revisted is the redoing of my Alexandria scenarios (which I was disappointed with how they turned out- the electorate was too fragmented). As for Astaria, it's kinda like a cross between Alexandria and Guanjin (a Latin American nation that is trying to cover from decades of Communist insurgency and military dictatorship).

• Upvote 1

I remember you had France 2012 Presidential election going? I would do it, but it wouldn't be until ages to get to it. Plus i don't know if the system would work on PMFE or CFE. I'm unsure how to work PFE + P scenario creation. :(

I remember you had France 2012 Presidential election going? I would do it, but it wouldn't be until ages to get to it. Plus i don't know if the system would work on PMFE or CFE. I'm unsure how to work PFE + P scenario creation. :(

Unfortunately not interested. I think it's just too far away, and it doesn't seem like there will be much differences between the candidates.

• Upvote 1

Posted this in the main thread as well, but not sure if you saw it. Could I get Kozekura resent to kandafoote@aol.com , please? I got a new laptop. Thank you!