270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Patine

South Guanjin

I'll send it shortly.

Actually, I'm going to try my hand at editing South Guanjin's constituencies. I have a certain vision as to where I see party strengthes and weaknesses, and it would take a while to explain. How about I contact you if I run into issues? I could also tackle Ayati when I've finished.

Is populism strong in South Guanjin as in RL Thailand?

To a degree, yes. Most of the parties do rely on appeals to the common voters rather than depending too much on powerful sponsors, especially true in the case of the SWNUPG.

Hey patine,

Could you do me a favor and post a map of South Guanjin with the province names on each corresponding province?

This would help greatly with the issue positions setting.

Thanks!

GOP Progressive

Thought I'd quickly finish up this one. I just have endorsers, events, regional centers, and constituencies left. Oh, and I need about 31 Southeast Asian-appropriate flags if anyone can help me with that...

I can help you with flags and regional centers. Did you finish that map I requested?

I've been somewhat stymied in that, as MS Paint isn't cooperating to put text into a bitmap, and I don't have Photoshop.

I will alter the Organized Crime issue, as some parties should have close connections to organized crime (as did the RL South Vietnamese governing parties).

Also, the drug of choice should be opium/heroin rather than cannabis. I'll also consolidate Ayati and Kozakura into a single issue and add in a new one (to be determined, probably corruption or devaluation).

I will alter the Organized Crime issue, as some parties should have close connections to organized crime (as did the RL South Vietnamese governing parties).

Also, the drug of choice should be opium/heroin rather than cannabis. I'll also consolidate Ayati and Kozakura into a single issue and add in a new one (to be determined, probably corruption or devaluation).

Sounds reasonable. I'd suggest corruption for the last issue.