270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
RonnieRaygun04

New Scenarios

Hey guys,

I've been playing this game for a while now (since it came out) and I've also been making a lot of scenarios for the last few months. But until now I was holding back a bunch of them until they were ready. Would anyone be interested in these bludgers?

Finished:

-2001 New Jersey Governor (McGreevey, Schundler, Franks, Difrancesco, Schluter)

-2003 California Recall (All the major and some minor recall candidates)

-2000 US President (Bush, Gore, McCain, Keyes, and I'm probably going to add Bradley)

-1996 US President (Dole, Forbes, Buchanan, Robertson, Clinton, Perot)

Almost Done:

-2005 New Jersey Governor (Need to add Acting Governor Codey and tweak the issues)

-Ancient Rome (Face off between important Romans from the founding of Rome to Constantinople's fall in 1453)

Planned:

-Ancient Greek faceoff similar to the Roman one

-2006 Pennsylvania Senate (Santorum vs. ???)

-2005 Virginia Governor (As I go to school in Virginia, I'm going to be hearing a lot about this one in the coming months)

-Battle of the Reverends (Falwell, Robertson, both Graham's, J.C. Watts vs. Sharpton, Jackson, and Barry Lynn)

And for PM Forever I'm working on:

-1097 Crusader States (Run as a Frank, Norman, or Byzantine and try to become King of Jerusalem)

-2002 US Senate (About halfway done...that ridings file is a real pain)

I guess I'm looking for some ideas on the unfinished ones and to see if anyone is interested in these.

I'd be happy to send those scenarios, unfortunately I forgot to note in my post that I won't be back at college until tomorrow (with my computer), so right now I don't have the most up-to-date versions with me, only some old ones from the summer that aren't very good.

I'll take down the e-mails and send them as soon as I can tomorrow and also submit them to 80soft.

Kerry Edwards:

I was considering Hoeffel and Rendell as candidates, Shaffer had slipped my mind.

Just to make things interesting I was probably going to throw Casey and Holden into the mix and probably add a centrist to liberal Repub to give the good guys some variety. :lol:

I'd be happy to send those scenarios, unfortunately I forgot to note in my post that I won't be back at college until tomorrow (with my computer), so right now I don't have the most up-to-date versions with me, only some old ones from the summer that aren't very good.

I'll take down the e-mails and send them as soon as I can tomorrow and also submit them to 80soft.

Kerry Edwards:

I was considering Hoeffel and Rendell as candidates, Shaffer had slipped my mind.

Just to make things interesting I was probably going to throw Casey and Holden into the mix and probably add a centrist to liberal Repub to give the good guys some variety. :lol:

Yeah, and add Toomey running against Santourum because he supported Specter.

I would really like a 1992 scenario. I have an itching for Ross Perot! :lol:

For the Crusader States election, please get rid of the name "Byzantine." They were contemporarily known as just plain and authentic "Roman."

Just an update, I looked at some of my "finished" scenarios and decided to revamp them some before posting. In particular, I'm touching up the maps, minor candidates, electoral trends, and making new regional centers.

With this in mind, NJ '01 is almost finished and CA'03 should be ready shortly after that.

For the Crusader States election, please get rid of the name "Byzantine." They were contemporarily known as just plain and authentic "Roman."

Thanks Jayavarman, once I finish my P4e scenarios I'll take a second look at that one.

Ronnie, could you send me the 2001 and 2005 NJ Governor's races secnarios? I started work on a 2005 scenario but I want to see yours before I should continue, if I choose to continue at all. My e-mail address is

keithl4170@comcast.net

Thanks.

Keith A. Layton

hey Ronnie hate to burst your bubble i have the 2002 Congressional elections done.

Not at all, I was procrastinating on finishing that one...as the ridings file is a real pain. I can't wait to play yours!

Keith, I'm going to make some touch-ups on 2001 and then I'll send those to you. Keep in mind that '05 is only about 60% complete at this point.

I just submitted NJ '01, NJ '05, and the Recall to 80soft. The Recall isn't quite where I want it yet but at least this gets it out there for you guys (maybe someone will beat me to updating it) to enjoy.

I won't have a whole lot of time tomorrow, but I might be able to start PA '06 and do some more work on Rome....we'll see.