270soft Forum

United States 2012 - Released

I have created my own 2012 Presidential election scenario.

"The first two years of President Obama's administration was marked by a series of liberal initiatives that backfired and resulted in a Republican sweep in the House and Senate. Then seeming very vulnerable for his reelection campaign, an economic rebound began, moving the President's approval rating back to the 50% range. Can President Obama win, or will a strong Republican contender become number 45?"

Candidates

Republican:

Mitt Romney

Sarah Palin

Tim Pawlenty

Eric Cantor

Bobby Jindal

Charlie Crist

Mike Huckabee

John Thune

Lindsey Graham

Mark Sanford

Rob Portman

David Petraeus

Newt Gingrich

Democrat:

Barack Obama

Mark Warner

Reform:

Jesse Ventura

You can download it here. http://rapidshare.com/files/161881830/Unit...-_2012.zip.html

And BTW. Republicans only start off with a comfortable lead because the race narrows by the end of the primary to a tie.

I'll ad in a few opponents for Barack Obama soon. Should be finished by today.

I tried to download it and got this message from the rapidshare site:

"Error

This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.

This limit is reached.

To download this file, the uploader either needs to transfer this file into his/her Collector's Account, or upload the file again. The file can later be moved to a Collector's Account. The uploader just needs to click the delete link of the file to get further information."

Rapidshare is turning crap now, with this 10 download limit, just to bribe more people to hand over money for a premium account, company's probably losing money guessing from the current climate. it's a very recent thing i've noticed. Maybe try Megaupload from now on.

I tried to download it and got this message from the rapidshare site:

"Error

This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.

This limit is reached.

To download this file, the uploader either needs to transfer this file into his/her Collector's Account, or upload the file again. The file can later be moved to a Collector's Account. The uploader just needs to click the delete link of the file to get further information."

Give me your email address and I'll send it.

• 2 years later...

Archived