270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
matvail2002

New Zealand Election 2008

Hey um, how soon is a few days, I'm just really looking forward to starting work on this and playing the 2005 version. Especially since Labour's crushing defeat which I feel the need to avenge virtually.

Thanks,

CCA

He said he'd post it on Rapidshare. Please, stop posting e-mails and posts saying you haven't got it or he'll get annoyed and not post it. I'm not trying to be snarky, just warning that we may not get it if he gets annoyed.

Say it aint so :(

Just out of curiosty, did there use to be an older theoryspark board? I've noticed that some scenarios don't seem to be on the theoryspark webpage and vise versa and there seems to be ancient games from a long way back and members that dont post anymore.

He said he'd post it on Rapidshare. Please, stop posting e-mails and posts saying you haven't got it or he'll get annoyed and not post it. I'm not trying to be snarky, just warning that we may not get it if he gets annoyed.

:(

During a some of time, Rapidshare don't work or work only for "10 times" (i don't know the signification!), that why some of us leave e-mail adresse to have access to the scenario.

Ok I've started translating this scenario to a FPP style PM Forever Canada for the 2005 Election as a dry run first with a 2008 in the afterwards