270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mrdie

1932 election

mikeydukickass88@yahoo.com.au

Looks very good :)

Well I fixed the glitch. Now a bigger problem (because it actually crashes Campaigns Forever): Simple Events >> issue >> Reference not found: issue business tax

(Also does it for military funding, etc.)

Once I fix this, I'm basically ready to continue with making the rest of the scenario.

I'm nearly done, just need to do candidates. However, I have a problem: third-party candidates do way too well. How do I fix this? (I'm talking from 7%, which is what I got the Prohibition Party polling at, to a realistic 0.2% or something)

I'm nearly done, just need to do candidates. However, I have a problem: third-party candidates do way too well. How do I fix this? (I'm talking from 7%, which is what I got the Prohibition Party polling at, to a realistic 0.2% or something)

How high are they in most states? Also, make their establishment 1 and make their leaders weak.

Does alienation do much? I have the Prohibition Party candidate at 100% alienation and 97% uncertain in all states. Yet he winds up with 7% of the vote as me spacebarring as him. His establishment is at 1.

270gopred@gmail.com when its done :D
All that's really needed is a fix so third parties don't get absurd amount of %'s.

Make the third parties have something like 95% alienation and only 5% undecided. the numbers for commited, leaning, undecided and alienated should always add up to 100. Also, make sure that the third parties have their historical balllot access; most were not on the ballot in every state.

Also, make sure that the third parties have their historical balllot access; most were not on the ballot in every state.
Where would I find this data?

Also, alienation didn't work.

Two questions: 1-Do you plan on making it work for the primaries and 2-How about you take the 3rd parties off of the ballots except in only they're homestates OR you could but they're regional bonus and -95 or something like that.