270soft Forum
matvail2002

Québec Scenarios

I think it was the party names weren't the same in regions_candidates_running. Make sure the party names are the same as in the ridings and you should be alright.

Thanks for your help!

On my PC I have Quebec scenarios for 1976, 1981, 1998, 2003 and 2007. 2003 is from the website. 2007 is mine (never finished). 1976 and 1981 are mine but were based on a 1976 scenario that was on the website. I think my 76 and 81 efforts work well.

I think than 1976 scenario have some "bugs"! Because each time than i play the Liberal win with a least of 85 seats (in one game he win 104 (PQ 2 and UN 4) look like 1973 election!)..And in the reality the Liberal win 26 seats and Robert Bourassa was the man the most hated in Quebec in 1976. And win more than 1 or 2 seat in Lac-St-Jean in 1976 for the Liberal is unrealistic!

I think than 1976 scenario have some "bugs"! Because each time than i play the Liberal win with a least of 85 seats (in one game he win 104 (PQ 2 and UN 4) look like 1973 election!)..And in the reality the Liberal win 26 seats and Robert Bourassa was the man the most hated in Quebec in 1976. And win more than 1 or 2 seat in Lac-St-Jean in 1976 for the Liberal is unrealistic!

I assume Jimmy that you are referring to my 76 scenario I sent you rather than the original 76 scenario I based it on. If so, THIS WOULD NOT BE RIGHT. I will look at it over the weekend and report back.

I assume Jimmy that you are referring to my 76 scenario I sent you rather than the original 76 scenario I based it on. If so, THIS WOULD NOT BE RIGHT. I will look at it over the weekend and report back.

If Jimmy Bond is referring to my scenario that I sent to him privately, then I hope in future he replies to me privately.

If anyone else who I sent this to wishes to let me have their views, they can email me.

The 1985 election will also be pretty fun to do as they have a similar map to 1981 with 122 members.

With the Liberals regaining power, a strong NPD and maybe some sort of Pur et dur independentist party as an option with Jacques Parizeau or Camille Laurin as leader.

Also, are referendums feasible with the PM4E or P4E engine?

• Upvote 1

As mentioned, I am re-working my 76 scenario and will probably re-work my 81 and 98 scenarios. I have no desire to attempt any other Quebec scenarios so feel free to re-use anything I have done.

How do you upload scenarios to here?

On 10/14/2008 at 4:48 PM, Patine said:

Could you please send me your '76, '81, and '98 scenarios, if you could?

chandallah@netscape.net

Do you still have his 76 and 81 in your mail archives 😛?

I am about to release Quebec 1994 in a day or tonight for Prime Minister Infinity but I would love to do Quebec 1976 next.

Yes I know it's a 11 years and half quote after you sent this message but if the mail still exists or you have any archives there is a possibility :(

3 hours ago, Edouard said:

Do you still have his 76 and 81 in your mail archives 😛?

I am about to release Quebec 1994 in a day or tonight for Prime Minister Infinity but I would love to do Quebec 1976 next.

Yes I know it's a 11 years and half quote after you sent this message but if the mail still exists or you have any archives there is a possibility :(

I think I might. PM me your email address, and I'll send them if I do.

4 hours ago, Patine said:

I think I might. PM me your email address, and I'll send them if I do.

THANK YOU MATE !

I would win so many time for the next scenarios :)