270soft Forum
danieldlmn

game record

Wow! You not only beat Reagon, but you crushed him!

That I did, sadly it was not real. :(

1984 eletion was the last election that the news networks released the results of the exit polls b4 the polls had closed

they called the election for Reagan before lunchtime EST - it was a depressing day

1984 eletion was the last election that the news networks released the results of the exit polls b4 the polls had closed

they called the election for Reagan before lunchtime EST - it was a depressing day

Tell me about it. I had never been more depressed, and it was my first campaign, not to mention Walter Mondale being my political hero. :(

What is this "ad cheat" that everyone keeps talking about? I've not heard of it.

When I upload some screenies, I'll post them.

The "ad cheat" is when you run all your ads in all 50 states right before election night, even if you don't have enough money for it. It gives you a huge bump in the polls and doesn't cost you as much scandel since election night is right around the corner...

I only use the ad cheat when I'm already pretty much guaranteed to win, just to see how much bigger I can make my victory *btw ad cheat hasn't been used in any previously posted records of mine* However, when its close or I'm losing I just roll w/ the punches just to see how things turn out.

WOW! Sadly my state stayed Republican :(