Davis: 259, 52%

Coolidge: 272, 47%

ouch :(

before the election I was up 47 to 43 with teh same EV

with the ad "cheat" with 1 day left

Davis: 282, 56%

Coolidge: 249, 43%

pulled to over 49% in 5 states, picked up Maine, New Jersey, Wyoming

You first have to find a webhost that'll let you host it and show it in a forum, some use picture village, but I'm not familiar with it. Then you create a post and press on the IMG button above the place where you write the post.

I just finished a few 2008s... My first one was with Kucinich in 2008 where I beat Moore.:

http://picturevillage.com/photo/showpicful...55777&aid=20639

Then I was Clark in Ultimate 2008 (I used the ad "cheat; without it I lost <_< ). I beat Frist quite handily: http://picturevillage.com/photo/showpicful...55769&aid=20639

make you pics bigger

Were you Perot?

How did Bush sweep so many states, were you running Anti-Clinton ads/he have lots of scandals?

I was Bush. I had a few scandals for Clinton early that I released later, although late in the campaign i got slaughtered with scandals. All the ads I made were at about a 6 power. I made a lot of foot soldiers when i got the momentum going. I really only went after the bigger states for most of the campaign and once i had a few going my way id move on to the next group. Also, some luck.

The media flipped the colors around in 2000. It was Blue Republican and Red Democrat...

as Hillary in "Ultimate 2008": no dynamism, two big scandals on Frist in the last week offset my medium scandal, but Hillary led wire-to-wire pretty much.

2008.jpg