270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
MattyN

Election Predictions

http://www.uselectionatlas.org/USPRESIDENT/evcalc.php

Above is an electoral vote calculator...how do you predict the election will go? Exact electoral votes, possible swing states, etc...

Current Prediction: 310 Bush, 228 Kerry

This has PA, NM and WI swinging to Bush and NH swinging to Kerry, which could very well happen.

maybe but alot of states have either bush or carry less than 3% ahead so it's tough to just give a canidate a state plus i very very much doubt that bush would win by that much. last polls i checked (which was a few days ago) had kerry ahead of bush in florida. also i just checked it and it says 260-278.

lol bush has lost about 36 electorial votes over the past hour this site is bogus and it's pretty sad to put your hopes on this site.

also i doubt there will be much of a convention bump since most people have made up their minds already and by time we get to october people will have forgotten about the convention

The site was a link to an Electoral College Calculator...you put in what States you think would swing, it's not a guess or polls of the nation :lol:

http://www.electionprojection.com/elections2004.html

Its shows bad news for Kerry, and although the creator is bush-biased, he dosnt make the predictions, he averages out major polls....

California is actually a close state...

Oregon

Minnesota

Penn

Michigan

are all very close.....

My prediction for post-convetion:::

Bush 316-222

(Gains Penn, Mich)

Worst Case...Gains 1/4 states

Best case, wins all 4 states (unlikley) and makes Cali VERY close (likley)

If he wins all 4 states: 343-195 (OUCH!!)

And just to show how Cali is a MUST win for Cali....

If Bush loses Ohio, Florida AND Pennsylvania in this point of the polls but wins California from Kerry.....

Bush still wins by a small margin.....

Arnold may have made things intersting....

I predict in the end however Bush will come close in Cali (49-45)

But will win Florida, Ohio, Wisconsin, and Mich, winning the presidency anyways

Ill post another topic explaining my crazy ideas :P

I really think Kerry is going to pull this off. Bush just has too many states he can't afford to lose and all the Gore states are looking strong from last time (with the exception of Wisconson).

In your dreams. After the Republican Convention, the Republicans will be riding a wave of momentum into November. People realize that Kerry is fake and a joke. Bush will win handily and I will get a hearty laugh at Michael Moore, those idiots in Hollywood and Geroge Soros! :lol: