270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Patine

Premier Forever

On the P4E+P forums (where I'm currently doing a 1996 presidential election scenario), there's this thread:

http://80soft.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=10061

I think it should be easy to get all 13 premier scenarios out. After all, BC and Alberta have their own whole games (which I'm buying next week), Saskatchewan has a scenario for BCP4E, which I'll try when I get that game, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, and the Yukon each have a scenario for PM4E, and Ontairio and Quebec each have two (though Simon Vallee's two Quebec scenarios both crash on my computer; I don't know whether this is my computer or the scenarios). I don't think Shannon Tobin's releasing his Newfoundland and Labrador scenario, given he hasn't posted for almost a year. I plan, after my US '96 scenario, to whip off my quick Nunavut idea, if it'll work, which just leaves a Quebec scenario that won't crash (I think OldPC mentioned he's working on one), and a PEI, Newfoundland and Labrador, and NWT scenario, and we're done, WELL ahead of the Yanks. :P

On the P4E+P forums (where I'm currently doing a 1996 presidential election scenario), there's this thread:

http://80soft.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=10061

I think it should be easy to get all 13 premier scenarios out. After all, BC and Alberta have their own whole games (which I'm buying next week), Saskatchewan has a scenario for BCP4E, which I'll try when I get that game, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, and the Yukon each have a scenario for PM4E, and Ontairio and Quebec each have two (though Simon Vallee's two Quebec scenarios both crash on my computer; I don't know whether this is my computer or the scenarios). I don't think Shannon Tobin's releasing his Newfoundland and Labrador scenario, given he hasn't posted for almost a year. I plan, after my US '96 scenario, to whip off my quick Nunavut idea, if it'll work, which just leaves a Quebec scenario that won't crash (I think OldPC mentioned he's working on one), and a PEI, Newfoundland and Labrador, and NWT scenario, and we're done, WELL ahead of the Yanks. :P

I'm working on the manitoba one for President Forever.

The Nunavut and NWT had no parties per se as a form of consensus gouvernment which all the MP are independents­.

But, in these territories, the MP that are not ministers form the oppostion.

So, there can be two parties (for incumbants):

The Gouvernment Party

The Opposition Party

Also, PEI will be very easy to do as elections tend to be very one-sided lately in that province and I can help with Québec if you want as Simon Vallée scenarios are a good start!

• Upvote 1