270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
matvail2002

Proposition about ''old'' scenarios

I am thinking about something?

As we are thrilled about scenarios for Prime Minister Forever, President forever 2004 etc....

I am thinking about making an e-mail ring (or list) for people interested in having scenarios not available on Theory Spark scenario pages for President Forever (old edition) and Prime Minister Forever. This can be the case also for people interested in having new and old scenarios that are not available on Theory Spark website.

If you have any ''old'' or less-known scenarios in your personnal collection or that you have made, please let it know on this thread! Also, please put your e-mail address if you want to be in the ring.

Thanks for your help and comprehension!

FYI, my e-mail address is: matvail2002@gmail.com

• Upvote 1

Hi, I have quite a big collection of scenarios saved on my hard-drive and I'd be happy to share them. Wouldn't it be easier to set up a website or just a file sharing repository, something free? I know a few people tried to set one up in the past but they weren't used much or closed down, if somebody here has a website and a little free space (the files are quite small, I don't think the load would be very big) I think that's what we should do.

Which scenarios do you have?

Also, do somebody has the ''impossible to find'' Belize, Iceland and New Zealand scenarios?

I really want the Belize and Iceland scenarios

Belize, Iceland, and New Zealand? If anyone actually finds any of those, please send them to me, too.

chandallah@netscape.net

I could replace one of my European election suggestions( Bulgaria 2005) for an Iceland election scenario i can make, if you want!

Hi, I have quite a big collection of scenarios saved on my hard-drive and I'd be happy to share them. Wouldn't it be easier to set up a website or just a file sharing repository, something free? I know a few people tried to set one up in the past but they weren't used much or closed down, if somebody here has a website and a little free space (the files are quite small, I don't think the load would be very big) I think that's what we should do.

http://drop.io/ is a good site, because you don't have to wait for small files as opposed to Rapidshare.

• Upvote 1

I'm the guy who made the Belize 2003 scenario a long time ago.

I never sent it to Theory Spark simply because the map was not made using their generic background as I was unaware of how to do a good map then. (in other words, it was my first scenario, it works great and is realistic but looks amateurish.)

I'll try to find it and send it to everyone who requested it here. The scenario is probably somewhere in a "sent" folder of one of my old emails.