2016 primaries democratic, playing as Sanders, results from a few different games.
- Biden got the same vote share in percentages as Clinton but never entered the race (very odd).
- I have 49.5% of the vote before the election. Clinton at 19%, Biden at 14%, Warren at 7% before the election in New Hampshire. Clinton wins with 50.5% of the vote. All of the undeclared candidate votes go to Clinton?! It does not make sense, as she is at -12 momentum and suffering scandals, while I'm at 15 CP per day from positive momentum. If I knew this was how the vote share system worked I would've played with more candidates off.
- Another game, O'Malley has 60% of the vote in Nevada and New Hampshire (I did nothing but be passive and positive spin for O'Malley), I got his endorsement, and ALL of his voters go to Clinton (basically learned never bother with endorsements from other candidates).
- For some reason all the undeclared candidates (except Biden who I helped once) hate me even though I haven't spun a single article against them...? I thought relations start at normal?
- Is there a guide for how policy speeches work? I can't figure them out, seems to never be worth it.
- It seems like advertisement affects momentum but it doesn't seem to be so clearcut, is there a guide how momentum works and how it affects vote share? I have +20-+30 in MA for 30 days and yet my vote share only creeps up slowly. I see my vote share drop randomly when my momentum is always >10 and Clinton's is almost always negative.
- AI will spend itself to bankruptcy in advertisements way before they are effective, Clinton spent 140 million and was bankrupt before the elections started.