Well I do appreciate you listing your things Trump has done well. I was basing my post mainly on your poll where even the non-negative things I sensed some cynicism with.
To be fair, I will list some things I think Trump has NOT done well..
1. Has not really addressed the deficit, other than the improved economy. That's not enough, we need growth combined with lower spending.
2. I'm absolutely against any infrastructure package. Roads, bridges, airports, those are state concerns. At a time when we are funding our national budget one month at a time because we can't agree on debt ceilings or cut spending, the last thing we need is another $1 trillion for something that should be state/local/privately controlled.
3. Though I agree with the outcome of buying insurance across state lines, I didn't like it when Obama ruled by executive order, and I have to be fair here too.
4. He's made a few questionable personnel decisions in the Executive Branch. Gary Cohn, Javanka, McMaster, Tillerson... they don't seem to be on the same page. Trump is getting some very bad advice from left-wingers in his own inner circle. I'm also very disappointed in Jeff Sessions. I like what he's done with sanctuary cities and MS-13, but he's been alarmingly absent on anything to do with Clinton corruption, his recusal was inexcusable, he refuses to take charge of the Mueller investigation in light of the revelation that members of that very investigation were on the inside of the Uranium One deal. He seems more interested in the "war on drugs" and asset forfeiture than he is on the Obama administration selling 20% of our uranium to Russia. Before he left Congress, Jason Chaffetz was told point blank by Sessions that he has no intent of prosecuting the email server. Trump has got to clean house and whip Sessions into shape or replace him.
5. The swamp is getting deeper.
6. I like the Tweeting but he has to pick his battles better. The media has been very unfair to him and he's right to call them out, something that GW Bush and Romney should have done, but going out of his way to pick fights with CNN is distracting from his positive message.
In terms of his "bully pulpit" mentality, I think it's important to realize that I and I suspect many others, voted for Trump specifically BECAUSE, not in spite of it.